Our coven has a membership application process to ensure we are the correct fit for you and your journey in the metaphysical world. Experience level is not a criteria for membership, but we do ask questions about your experience level because we want to get to know you and your intentions. Additionally, our coven values privacy of all our members and applicants/seekers. We expect the same from our applicants/seekers. At any time, an applicant/seeker can withdraw their application for any reason, reject meetings, or reject invitations. Below is a description of our application/seeker process.
- Seeker/Applicant fills out google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13mKAZqtxFfNjK5uO41uqrhPruzJCfwMhM9SC89L-uXU/edit
- HP (High Priestess/Priest) will contact you and discuss your application.
- HP (High Priestess/Priest) will arrange an in person meeting in a public place to discuss your membership application.
- HP (High Priestess/Priest) will discuss applicant/seeker with Inner Court and determine if you are a good fit for our coven.
- HP (High Priestess/Priest) and Inner Court will extend an invitation to an in person meeting in a public place to discuss your application.
- HP (High Priestess/Priest) and Inner Court will vote on applicant/seeker to extend an invitation to join our coven.